"Deals" via Budget in Google Reader

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Britax Customer experience


First of all, I am sorry for being away for so long. I have been sick for like a month and that on top of the holidays has kept me away from my computer.

Second, I made a few calls to Britax regarding our car seat and wanted to share what happened with you.
Britax Boulevard 70 Convertible Car Seat, Onyx

So, we have the Britax Boulvard car seat. It came highly recommended and this was one place I was willing to splurge (plus we put it on our registry). The seat has always been pretty hard to tighten, but once we moved it forward facing, it has been really hard for me to tighten my son in as much as he should be. If my husband is not available to strap him in for me, I will buckle him in, then go in the front seat of the car to get some good leverage to pull him in as tight as I can, but I feel like he could still be tighter. My husband (a strong farm boy) says that it isn't exactly easy for him either.

A couple of weeks ago, I called Britax on my lunch break (but did not have the seat in front of me) and the lady told me some things to look for. I did and called them back this morning. Nothing on their list seemed to be broken, so after giving her the serial number and batch number, she got my address and then asked which fabric I would like my replacement seat in. They do not make the seat we have anymore, so they are sending me the newer model..... how AWESOME is that?

Go Britax!

No comments:

Post a Comment