"Deals" via Budget in Google Reader

Sunday, December 5, 2010

What to pay - Pack n Play


Our pack n play was on clearance for about $80 when we registered for it. 

After talking to some experience parents, the "delux" pack-n-plays did not seem worth it. I would suggest going to Babies R us and lifting the box of the pack n play you like before deciding to purchase. The basic pack n play is quite heavy, even without the gadgets. Also, gadgets such as the bassinet and changing table don't always even fit in the bag. So you may need to get a bigger car if you want to go anywhere with your baby, pack n play and all the accessories.

As for used, I have not seen many great deals on these. The ones I have seen for sale are usually so gross that I wouldn't take them for free for my son. They do make covers, but they are about $50. Also, my biggest issue with most of the the pack n plays I have seen is that they smell and/or look like they have mildew on them, so the cover may not help you there.

Did you get your pack n play used? How much did you pay? Do you use/like all of your extras?

No comments:

Post a Comment