"Deals" via Budget in Google Reader

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What to pay - Changing table

This is another item I talked about not really needing in my "What does baby really need" post.

There are some concerns out there about purchasing a used changing table due to safety reasons, but in my opinion, this is a place that your baby should not be for a long period of time and should never be without you, so if used properly, I can't think of why it would matter as long the child cannot pull it over on top of themselves.

My Dad had a great dresser/changing table made for us as a baby gift. In our small nursery this is great to kill two birds with one stone. I have also seen people use regular dressers as well. My mom used a desk for my changing table when I was a baby.

Do you have a changing table? Do you use it, or do you usually change your baby on the floor or do you use another piece of furnature? Did you get a good deal on your changing table?

No comments:

Post a Comment