"Deals" via Budget in Google Reader

Monday, October 25, 2010

Artscow


Ok family members. You may not read any further because I am going to share with the other readers about the awesome stuff I am getting for you for Christmas......
Thinking Gifts Picture Pockets Photo Hanging Display, 40 photos in 20 pockets, Large, Clear, 1 unit (PPL )


So.... one of the great things about having kids is that you can get items with your kids pictures on them, because the person that already has everything probably doesn't have a watch with your kids picture it.

Artscow is my new favorite website for getting gifts. Their prices and promos are insane and so far, all of them seem to be legit. I am just waiting for someone to come to my door and steal my kidney or something.

Right now they have a deal that if you share them on facebook, you can get a deck of playing cards for $2.99 shipped! I ordered a deck a few weeks ago with their $4.99 promo and they turned out great!  I also received the FREE notepad from a previous promo and it arrived and also looks great!

I am waiting for my $5.99 personalized watch to arrive. I will let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment