"Deals" via Budget in Google Reader

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lorex Baby Monitor

Lorex LW2003 LIVE snap Video Baby Monitor (White)
On Monday I added a post from My City Mommy for the Lorex LW2003 LIVE snap Video Baby Monitor (White). I have had my eye on this monitor since we moved my son downstairs. Once he is old enough to be in a big boy bed, I want to be able to know what he is up to.

I ordered it and it arrived on monday with free two day shipping from Amazon mom. So far I LOVE it!

Why I love this monitor
  • Both the camera and the monitor have the ability to run on batterys
  • It has a button that allows you to talk back to baby (this will be great when he is older)
  • It allows you to take pictures and saves them on an SD card (not great quality, but I could see where this might come in handy when he is in a cute sleeping position).
  • You can mount the camera on the wall
  • You can add up to 4 cameras and view them on the same montior
Of course it is still new, so I will keep you updated on anything I don't like or if it breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment