On Monday I added a post from My City Mommy for the Lorex LW2003 LIVE snap Video Baby Monitor (White). I have had my eye on this monitor since we moved my son downstairs. Once he is old enough to be in a big boy bed, I want to be able to know what he is up to.
I ordered it and it arrived on monday with free two day shipping from Amazon mom. So far I LOVE it!
Why I love this monitor
- Both the camera and the monitor have the ability to run on batterys
- It has a button that allows you to talk back to baby (this will be great when he is older)
- It allows you to take pictures and saves them on an SD card (not great quality, but I could see where this might come in handy when he is in a cute sleeping position).
- You can mount the camera on the wall
- You can add up to 4 cameras and view them on the same montior
Of course it is still new, so I will keep you updated on anything I don't like or if it breaks.